The Alyssa Araiza “Wings of Angels” Organization is a non-profit, created under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law for public, charitable purposes - not the private gain of any person. The purpose of Wings is to assist families with seriously ill children who are required to travel for treatment.
Once a family is accepted, our organization will strive to meet each
family’s individual needs. Services include, but are not limited:
• prepaid grocery and gas cards
• postage stamps
• payment for past due utility/phone bills
• emergency vehicle repairs
• memorial service donations
• CarePages support - contact us for more information
1. A family residing in the Shasta, Siskiyou,
Trinity, Lassen and Modoc county area with a child
diagnosed with a pediatric cancer or life-threatening illness
2. Travel requirement of 150 miles or greater for treatment of the cancer or illness.
3. Preference of aid is given to families who have a child with a pediatric cancer diagnosis.
4. Preference of aid is given to families of single-parent households.
5. Preference of aid is given to families with limited government assistance.
*Documentation of child’s illness must be presented upon acceptance of referral.
Do you need more information? Please contact us for more information.